The 4 benefits of our Agile Architecture course
Would you rather have a training tailored to your organisation?
Book an in-company training.
Within the projects we work completely according an agile approach. Only in large organizations we sometimes find that they impose hard deadlines, which forces you towards a waterfall approach. However, we try to tackle this in an agile way together with the IT and business team, by dividing it up into smaller steps.
Learn how to incorporate agile into your architecture
More and more organizations are working in an agile manner, but what does this mean for the role of an architect? What can you accomplish with an agile architecture design?
An agile approach is efficient and effective. The focus is on results that are relevant to the business and achieving the project or organization objectives with a higher quality. Agile architecture puts an end to the ‘paper architect’; no more time-consuming documents, but an optimal coherence between all activities. Agile and architecture are therefore a golden combination!
Which questions will you learn to answer?
- How does Agile work together with architecture?
- How does the TOGAF® 9 framework fit together with the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework?
- How do you combine an Agile approach with an architecture approach? Where do these two come together?
- How do you combine Epics, Features, Stories, architecture roadmaps, architecture building blocks (ABB) and solution building blocks (SBB)?
- How do different roles, as architect, product manager and business owner, fit together?
- How does architecture fit into project management, and vice versa? For example, where does the TOGAF® framework fit into Prince2? What does this mean for the roles of the project manager and the architect?
- How can you successfully develop projects and architecture in harmony? Do you start from project driven architecture or architecture driven projects?
At the end of the training you will have a good insight into how agile and architecture go hand in hand, both in theoretical and practical terms. This is an excellent starting point for an agile architecture in your own organization. At the end of the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
Sign up now for the 1-day Agile Architecture training, for € 395,-
In the form below you can view the scheduled training dates and register right away.
Request an in-company proposal
This Agile Architecture training can also be purchased as an in-company training. In that case, the training is tailored to your organization; you choose the location, the number of training days and additional themes. Besides, we are an accredited trainer and authorised to take the exams at your location. Large organizations such as KPMG, KPN, Rijkswaterstaat and the municipality of Amsterdam have already preceded you. Curious about the possibilities for your organization? Please fill in the contact form.