German- and Dutch Speaking Sales Representative
We are looking for a German- and Dutch speaking customer contact employee, starting directly, on a freelance basis or by wage agreement.
Primarily you are in contact via mail and telephone with Dutch and German customers who want to receive training from us in the Netherlands or Germany. This concerns the registration, the quotation process, follow-up of customer contacts. It’s not about cold sales conversations.
What we are looking for
- You speak and write German fluently
- You speak and write Dutch
- You are able to have conversion driven conversations
- You make proposals and quote’s and follow up on those
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays you work at our office in Maarssen
- We seek professional customer contact
- Initial deployment is 32 hours a week
- Furthermore, you are digitally native (experienced with MS office, CMS’s, CRM’s etc).
Some activities on a standard working day
- Customers register directly via the website and you will contact them for their participation in the training, for further steps.
- You handle incoming telephone traffic and sent in e-mails regarding the training.
- The German landscape of customers, calling and contacting, both large companies and medium to see what the needs are.
- You give advice and assess sales questions from our customers
- You make training proposals, quotations.
- You identify needs and valuable sales signals and respond to them.
- You initiate and supervise online activities (SEO/ SEA/ Mailings) to increase traffic and optimise the conversion rate.
What we offer
- A lot of freedom and responsibility (flexwork, trust, responsibility)
- Develop opportunities towards account/sales management
- Operating independently in the market (budget, result)
Send your resume and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours!