We think along with you!
The Unit Company understands that you can’t miss your employees on the workplace for three consecutive days. That is why we offer the Archimate in-company training.
In our ArchiMate® training the participants become familiar with the modelling language and sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge is gained to apply the ArchiMate® standard within your organization.
The participants are also well prepared for the exams. At the end of the training, the knowledge gained can be immediately implemented in the organization to support and improve the architecture process and communication with stakeholders.
An in-company training offers the following additional opportunities:
- Flexibility in training days (spread over several weeks or in the evening hours)
- Contribution of current issues
- Good starting point for the whole team
Accredited ArchiMate® 3 Training Course
Our ArchiMate® 3 Training Course, Version 3.0.1, is accredited by The Open Group. This has 3 benefits for your organization:
- The quality of our ArchiMate® training is continuously monitored by the author of the ArchiMate® standard, The Open Group. This way you are assured of the best quality training.
- By attending an accredited training course, you comply with international laws and regulations.
- After taking the exams, you will be included in the ‘Directory of Certified People’ at The Open Group, so that employers can verify that you are actually certified.
The 4 advantages of incompany training
These organizations preceded you:
Senior Business Consultant
The content of this ArchiMate® 3 training, the (practical) knowledge of the trainer and the other students all contribute to the total experience of learning the ArchiMate® framework and its application in daily practice.
Juul will be glad to help you!
All our courses can be booked as in-company courses. The training is tailored to your organization; you choose the location, the number of training days and additional themes.
Wondering what the possibilities are for your organization? Feel free to contact me to discuss how we can help your organization, or ask your question via our form.